This photo was taken in a side chapel of the Basilica of San Domenico in Napoli (Naples).
This is an exact copy of the image of the cross that came alive and spoke to St. Thomas Aquinas.
The original image is still in the Dominican convent attached to the Basilica (closed to the public).
The Basilica and convent were built between 1283 and 1324, with several changes during the centuries. This same convent housed the university where St. Thomas taught.