Thursday, January 31, 2013

Anybody Want to Generously Donate for New Computer?

Old Betsy is a dying computer.  In fact, on her very last leg.  I took this photo this morning.

Dying this very moment [I am finishing this post on a borrowed computer]. 

The screen has been broken for almost a year (I have not had a seizure yet, thanks be to God).

Now since yesterday the external monitor is showing a flurry of red colour.

Also, yesterday evening the "L" button broke.  Today the screen is flashing and I can no longer type at the moment.

I want to give readers a chance to support this - I have not been able to blog properly in weeks; I have many Rome pics to post.

If there is a generous soul out there willing to donate, please let me know.  I can purchase a new Toshiba laptop for about $500 usd.

This blog apostolate has always been a community effort.  I thank all those in advance as well as all those who have given in the past and all readers for their support.

There is much work to be done.  If you think it a worthy cause, please consider it in intense prayer. 

Let us pray!

And enjoy this new video on the Extraordinary Form:  http://vimeo.com/58589884.

11 comments:

  1. Get a job, lazyboy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. buy it with your own money like the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could really I do.But I don't have any money really I don't. I will pray that somebody does. And good luck too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Opus tuus est excellentissimus. Your work is excellent, since your work is inspiring, refreshing and motivating. Thus, I donated for a new computer. I hope you get enough donations for a new iMac or maybe the new Samsung Chrome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get a job, Lazyboy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get a job, Lazyboy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. pay for one like the rest of us

    ReplyDelete
  8. to T.Faulders, Very good of you to a very worthy cause I think. So for us who enjoy OCS. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Anonymous,

    If you cannot say anything nice, don't say anything at all. That is very uncharitable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would help if I could! Will def. pray!

    ReplyDelete