Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Kneeling for the Papal Blessing

The Church is the generator and tender of culture. Always kneel for the papal blessing. I do, even though very few maintain this practice today. The "New Order" [Novus Ordo] came along and instructed people to break with this Latin rite tradition. It was a harmful change, that came at a really bad time. The change bought us no points with the modern world. You will see old people in Italy today, from force of habit, still genuflecting when they receive the final blessing at Holy Mass and this is an inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. Think how Masonic that title is ("New Order") for a rite of the Church!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 16 and I find the picture awe-inspiring. I haven't seen a pope radiate that much power and authority ever! We need this tradition back I say! Pio Dodicesimo: Santo subito!

    ReplyDelete