Friday, February 10, 2012

Ex Dono: Oremus Pro Benefactoribus Nostris!

Friends:

Just want to thank everybody for following this blog.

And a very special thank you to all those generous souls who over the years have given out of their own pockets to keep this effort going.

This blog has a strong message: have hope.

There is good news. Jesus Christ is Lord of History and life is beautiful.

I just hope this blog has given people, especially recalcitrant Catholics, hope in the Church.

Back to Rome pics soon to follow.

God bless and THANK YOU for your financial stewardship!

Let us pray,

JPSonnen

4 comments:

  1. You are most welcome. Thank you for your excellent site. I enjoy reading the posts, looking at the photos and recalling warm memories from Roma. We support the Pope. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy your blogs. I send many of the pictures to my aunt who is a nun. My aunt and her community love the pictures!

    It is cold in Rome right now! Keep warm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not able to contribute financially, but I give you a 'thumbs up' there, John!

    Thank you for this blog-I love especially all the 'blasts from the past' in Rome. I also enjoy seeing the present-day pictures of young clerics and religious in Rome.

    Makes me wish I could return for another visit, most especially with the canonizations of Blessed Mother Marianne Cope and Blessed Kateri Tekakwitha in October! They make me happy to know that I live in Upstate NY! May their prayers help us in our battles with the culture of death!

    Barb from NY

    ReplyDelete