Pilgrimage Cross Made From Olive Wood Taken From the Garden of Gethsemane
The garden, located at the foot of the Mount of Olives, where Christ and friends would customarily visit. Several of the olive trees in the garden are the oldest known in the world. The Franciscans had many of these crosses made back in the day. This was brought back by Cuban pilgrims, taken during the first Spanish-American joint pilgrimage to the Holy Land and Rome in 1914. Located in Havana Cathedral.