Thursday, August 9, 2012

Canada's Best Catholic Gift and Book Store: Holy Family in Langley

The best I've seen in Canada. Located near Vancouver.

Nice owner. Great selection. And they even have a used book section along with DVDs to rent.

Ottawa has one such book shop, located in the basement of the basilica. Toronto has one, but it's a mix selection. Montreal has one, but it's mostly French, at the Oratory.

Buy Catholic books here and study the Faith - see how inscrutable are His designs!

"Furthermore I count all things to be but loss for the excellent knowledge of Jesus Christ my Lord; for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them but as dung, that I may gain Christ." -Philippians 3:8.

2 comments:

  1. A toast to the ineffaceable patrimony of Catholic Doctrine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, what a great store! Right across the street from St. Joseph's in Langley.

    ReplyDelete