Saturday, November 24, 2012

Teach Your Kids: Only Buy Christian Christmas Cards

These Christmas cards, and many of the best today, are made in Communist China.

$13.95 for these 16 quality cards.

Inside text : "May your Christmas and the coming year be blessed by God above.  And may you always know the Joy of His everlasting love."   Also printed in the inside is a Bible verse from 1 John 4:9.

Easy to buy in a place like Texas.  Very difficult to find in a place like the rest of the world.  Even in Rome it has become tricky to find a shop that sells even half decent Christmas cards with any Christin significance.

Keeping Christ in Christmas has become more and more tricky with each passing year  Do something to stop this cultural suicide.  

Buy yours online.  And only buy ones with Christian semblance.  Even if you are a business owner, only send out Christian cards.  The cards in the pic are from here: http://www.alfredmainzer.com/.

Jesus is the reason for the season.  

3 comments:

  1. I actually make my own Christmas cards using my original artwork. I wrote a prayer to go inside as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That christmas card is such so dreamy and beautiful! In my place, there seems that nothing is being sold like that. so What i actually do is to make my own in my computer and write some christian Christmas messages on them and print them out.

    ReplyDelete